For all you Christain movie lovers, "Fireproof" was a really great movie. It has limited showtimes, but was well worth the time and money. I reccomend it!
It does sound like a good movie, did Stephany tell you that I called a couple of weeks ago? We would like to hear from you once in a while. Stephany said that you would not be coming out to see us when you are on your move to California. I was hoping that you would, Leah and her family will be out for Thanksgiving, plus Sarah is going to be home with her children. Of course there are as always Tara and Tabby plus Nathan and Natalie. Grandma Bev says HI and sends her love. You guys are in our prayers and we send a great big KISS and HUG from one and all. MOM
Peek a boo!... hope all is well Carl and Stephany! I read you made Ssgt Carl, congratulations! How is Monterey and the jobs there going for you two? Just rented Fireproof the other day, it was really good. Been catching up on movies lately when I have time out of school and work and dating. I am loving life and feel like a new me. The last few years ever since 1/2 way through my living out in Utah, I've felt low in many ways and stubborn lil' me, I try and fight it by myself.. I've decided to work hard and get in shape to try and enlist since I have asthma. =) No off and on decisions..If not, oh well I'll be in great shape. Otherwise it's 4 years at BYU-ID / SIUE. Still lots of thinking to do. Hope all is well, It was cool to find you on here. Peace
3 comments:
Always looking for a good movie!
How are you doing? Don't hear much now a days, hope all is well!
It does sound like a good movie, did Stephany tell you that I called a couple of weeks ago? We would like to hear from you once in a while. Stephany said that you would not be coming out to see us when you are on your move to California. I was hoping that you would, Leah and her family will be out for Thanksgiving, plus Sarah is going to be home with her children. Of course there are as always Tara and Tabby plus Nathan and Natalie. Grandma Bev says HI and sends her love. You guys are in our prayers and we send a great big KISS and HUG from one and all. MOM
Peek a boo!... hope all is well Carl and Stephany! I read you made Ssgt Carl, congratulations! How is Monterey and the jobs there going for you two? Just rented Fireproof the other day, it was really good. Been catching up on movies lately when I have time out of school and work and dating. I am loving life and feel like a new me. The last few years ever since 1/2 way through my living out in Utah, I've felt low in many ways and stubborn lil' me, I try and fight it by myself.. I've decided to work hard and get in shape to try and enlist since I have asthma. =) No off and on decisions..If not, oh well I'll be in great shape. Otherwise it's 4 years at BYU-ID / SIUE. Still lots of thinking to do. Hope all is well, It was cool to find you on here. Peace
Post a Comment