Don't tell anyone but I'm actually writing this on a government computer! *gasps* Anyhoo, it has been quite a stressful time for myself recently. Here are a couple of the main points currently going on.
1: I found out a week ago that I finally passed my SSgt testing and as of September first I will be SSgt Bayton instead of SrA Bayton. (More money! More responsibility!)
2: I got my car fixed finally and the headlight stopped working after one day. I braught it back and they fixed it and I'm still not pleased (the angle in which the light shines isn't far out enough so I feel blind when I drive at night on the left side of my car).
3: We closed on our house in Grovetown, GA (I'll put up some pictures later) and two days later we find out that we have orders to goto Monterey California.
4: We have orders to goto Monterey California haha. 3-5 years of potentially being a teaching job. We'll be working hands on with the new recruits in our job specific fields ensuring they stay on route to becoming great linguists. Our arrive no later than date is November 30th. So late October we will be taking leave to see family once again.
5: I was team captain for the AF ultimate frisbee team on post and we won 1st place in the post wide tournament. Skills, what can I say.
I know this is not the normal length of what I normally do, but meh, it's better than nothing!
"Women always have the last word in an argument, if the man talks again, it is the start of a new argument"
Carl
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CP so great to be able to see what is going in your lives. HURRAH you are now a SSgt. great job I am very proud of you. Sounds like everything else is going fine, you must be happy about the move to California, I know that you really liked it out there. Well I have to run and do some things so take care and MUCH LOVE TO YOU BOTH, MOM XXXXXOOOOO
Thanks for the update! It sounds like you guys are busy, busy, busy! I hope you are able to visit mom and dad before your move!
yes, be sure to stop by Belleville before the move so you can see Nate and I too! We can catch a movie or go get a bite to eat. Take care!
Yeah! so you'll actually be closer to us now. Wahoo! Can't wait. We will definetly come to see you.
Post a Comment