Some people keep wondering when my next blog is coming out, but since I've been having a crazy time with all the things going on back home It's been hard to find that time. Well, here's a short glimpse of the excitement... Saturday evening we went out once again to look for a suitable home for us. After about an hour or so of looking around we headed home. I came to the intersection and waited to turn left. From the right to my suprise, was someone turning left onto my street only he was not looking at me. Here's the excitement he braught, luckily my car was still driveable, noone was hurt and he was at fault! (See? You can't say i've only hit other people / things now!)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All I can say is OUCH your poor car. That everyone is well is the big plus. Love YA!!! MOM
I am glad to hear that you guys are okay. I have been thinking about you guys alot. Mom said you had a nice visit on your trip back home.
I hope you are able to find the home you want and I hope your car is fixed soon.
You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Man, well it could have been worse, you could have hit a deer and always been known as Bambi killer (as Tristen calls me). Glad you guys are ok.
Hey, heard that you guys bought a house....I want to see some pictures and hear all about it!
Carl and Steph where are you??? Don't give me that tired old excuse of to much work and being married now. Love YA!!!!! Mom and Dad
Ya i want to see some pics. of the house and to hear about it. Hope you get more stuff put on you blog. Love tabby
Post a Comment