Just a background check on myself quickly for all those interested in knowing or have stopped by to see how things are, here we go.
Being raised as the youngest of 6 children I've grown up with a lot of experiences, some good and some bad. Eventually down the road if this thing kicks off i'll give detailed events for reminising and opinions. I was raised in the LDS Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) up until about the days of myself joining the USAF (United States Air Force). During my teenage years I spent them singing, dancing and playing various sports as school didn't thrill me all too much. I know I know.... big mistake as now that I'm in my adulthood now and I'm reaping the benefits of having been a slacker in a genious' body.
After I had joined up with the USAF I found it upon myself to start searching for a new religious home and have yet to find one that really suits me. (Once again, a story for the future). Within the USAF I am an Arabic Cryptolinguist and in the first 4-5 years of which, I spent doing my job at work, going home, watching movies and just trying to stay out of trouble. I've done a good amount of volunteer events as I enjoy the feelings I get from helping others.
In the past year, my whole life has taken a giant change. On October 12th, 2007 I was married to Stephany. She is without a doubt the woman meant for me. Just touching base on her, she also loves to help others, has a love for animals, poetry, books and working towards goals in life. I won't go into it too much as one day she may want to join this and she could tell you all something about her for you.
Right now, Stephany is deployed, and has been for almost 6 months now. (Which is where the Title comes into play). She comes home in one week's time yet it is never soon enough when it involves the one you love so dearly and would die for in a heartbeat. As of recently, Stephany's father (Jack) has had struggles with health issues and in turn this has torn Stephany apart in ways. In this, it has taken it's toll on me, not just because something is affecting my Love, but because John is now blood to me. He is family and I love him as my own.
Stephany is due to arrive home within 1 week's time as said prior, even though we have about a million things we need to do, the one that stands out most is to go home and see family as family's importance holds no competition. The times ahead are sure to be great ones and I look forward to sharing them all with you all who decide to read. I've rambled on enough at this point and next time I come around, who knows, maybe i'll give opinions on what is going on in the world, or maybe I'll divulge into my past a little giving my thought process on things.
(On a side note, I think every time I post, I will end it with a quote in which I've heard over my many years in life)
"The hardest ones in life to love are usually the ones who need it the most"
To be continued... Carl P Bayton
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so proud of you and since you are my little boy I get to post first. It is so good to be able to keep up with your busy life, and it is great that Stephany is coming home next week. We love her so much and look forward to getting to know her even more when you come out our way.
Never give up and never surrender!!!
Love YA both MOM
Wow Carl, you are fast. I only told you about blogs a few minutes ago! I loved reading your post. This is going to be the start of something great, I can feel it. I am going to really enjoy getting to know you and Stephany in a different light.
I think you are wonderful!
Hang in there and let's talk again soon.
Carl, I hope you don't mind that I read your blog... I'm happy to hear that you are happily married. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? Congratulations!
~ Tori (Jensen) Williams
Hey Carl, I'm happy for you, I had not heard about you and your life for so long, best to you and Stephany, good things will come. I'll check in as I am able, love ya, Doris
Post a Comment